Ugg Fluffy Muff bag

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Um, what do you guys think about this:

NMV2639_mp.jpg

I'm not sure how I feel, but I think I'm leaning towards "No". It's on sale at Neiman's. Small compartment for cell phone, etc. An evening bag?

This fluffy thing has been on sale at NM's I think since last year. I think it looks pretty warm and cuddly to carry when it gets cold, but it still looks kinda scary to me. Looks like a toilet paper roll to me for some reason. I'll say "no." Maybe save your money for the upcoming sales?

I don't like the Ugg handbag line but for some odd reason this strikes me as cute. It's seems so impractical but on a lark...You could wear it with a cute ski suit.

It reminds me of this muff that Marylin Monroe carried in one of her movies, I think it was Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.. I saw that movie when I was like 12 and I so wanted one of those ! But yeah.. that was a good 10 years ago.

Irissy said:
This fluffy thing has been on sale at NM's I think since last year. I think it looks pretty warm and cuddly to carry when it gets cold, but it still looks kinda scary to me. Looks like a toilet paper roll to me for some reason. I'll say "no." Maybe save your money for the upcoming sales?

:lol: at the toilet paper comment

Just to clarify, I'm not interested in getting the bag :P . My initial impression was that it was ugly, but wasn't sure if my internal bag sense was off. I can't imagine anyone carrying this, so I'm glad everyone confirmed it for me. Hehe. Love the toilet paper comparison, althought scary to think that toilet paper could be that fuzzy.