Ugg 'Classic Short' for $89.99?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In today's NY Times (International section) I saw an ad for $89.99 Classic Short Uggs in their stores and at Nordstrom.com. I double checked because I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I visited the site and they were still $119. In the other two ads in that section, the prices were listed accurately. I wonder if it was a misprint. :shrugs: Did anyone else see it or have you seen $89 Classic Short Uggs?

2. The children's classic short UGGs are $89.

Women's 6 will be a 3 or 4 in Kid's sizes, though. Just size down 2 from your women's size to find the kid's size.

3. Thanks! I just realized that after visiting the site and seeing the kids' Uggs. I am almost tempted to buy the kids size. I wonder ... :girlsigh:

4. They dont have any available till 02/2008. I already tried. lol. It was a PITA to get them, I tried for kids and women size, I finally got them yay.. they are in their way. I cant wait, it is so cold here already!

5. Back to the women's section for me :lol:

6. Did you get them??