UGG Carnagie - color?

Moving from TX to MI means time to build a winter shoes collection :yahoo: I've deiceded on the Carnagie for the heel and Bailey OTK in Chestnut as I love OTK boots. Originally I was considering mushroom for Carnagie but not so sure after reading online that the color is really light IRL. These two pairs of UGGs will be my daily winter shoes until summer, so I'll be wearing it everyday to school and church as well.

I am in late 20s, black hair, style is casual with jeans, both UGGs will be paired with my trusty Northface black down jacket. So which color?
Carnagie Mushroom.JPG

Carnagie Chocolate.JPG

Carnagie Charcoal.JPG

Carnagie Black.JPG

carnagie mushroom model.JPG

Millee

May 2, 2011
In the winter black shoes are not a good idea for grime. They put salt out and it gets all over your shoes and gets a horrible white crust on them. Your best bet is probably a medium-tone shoe in gray or brown. I personally like the mushroom color.

Millee

May 2, 2011
Most of the pictures look like kind of a tan color. If you look at the shearling in the one from tillys.com it has a reddish cast to it that I'm certain isn't there in real life. I don't about how light or dark, but I think it's safe to say they won't be pink.

If you buy from Amazon (with Amazon as the seller) they usually allow free returns like Zappos. I see that they have them there, but you should double check their policy. But that is a safe way to do it.

Most of the pictures look like kind of a tan color. If you look at the shearling in the one from tillys.com it has a reddish cast to it that I'm certain isn't there in real life. I don't about how light or dark, but I think it's safe to say they won't be pink.

If you buy from Amazon (with Amazon as the seller) they usually allow free returns like Zappos. I see that they have them there, but you should double check their policy. But that is a safe way to do it.
thank you for the input, I'm between charcoal and mushroom....... I don't have any gray boots but can't find any charcoal on sale, only the mushroom... I'm super indecisive lol.

Dec 12, 2012
Classic Chic said:
thank you for the input, I'm between charcoal and mushroom....... I don't have any gray boots but can't find any charcoal on sale, only the mushroom... I'm super indecisive lol.
I think the charcoal looks better than the mushroom. I'd imagine that the mushroom would get dirty easier