Ugg boot , when to where?

1. Hi, I'd like to ask about UGG .
    - do you wear UGG also in February?
    - how it can tolerate with snow and small raindrop?
    Thank you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you

2. Here in england february is wet and cold so uggs are perfect then, if its light rain i don't mind wearing mine but for heavy rain or snow i wear hiking boots or my snow boots :smile:

3. I've worn my leather Ugg's in snow. Suede or nappa probably not in snow.

4. I still wear my Uggs in February because it's still cold here in the NE until about April. I only wear them in cold weather or light snow. I've never been caught in the rain in mine, but I have gotten caught in the snow and they dried perfectly fine. I've had mine for 4 years and I waterproof them every year with the Ugg spray and they still look great, with very minimal color fade.

One of my roommates in uni had a black pair of Uggs which looked horrendous after one season. Probably due to the salt and snow from winter, most of the color faded into a weird grayish-blue color.

5. I just got these today. They look uber cute with jeans. I got the black...not the shiny patent black but the leather matted black.

image-2696488964.jpg

I love them.....these are my new kicks this season.

6. I wear mine in snow and rain pretty often. I think the key is to make sure you spray them with the UGG spray. I've been wearing Uggs for years and have never had a problem with water stains.

7. I use the Ugg spray too. Maybe that's why I don,t get salt stains.

8. I have worn my Uggs in the snow. I also use the Ugg spray so they look fine.