Ugg boats - any advice?

Diz

Dec 5, 2006
Hi!

I'm looking for tall black classic uggs. Either in a womens size 5 or kids size 4 = uk size 36.

Does anyone know where I can find these? I have looked online and have had no luck. My local Nordstrom has a 3 page waiting list.

:sad:

Are you open to other styles? Do you live in a cold weather climate? I own around 5-6 pairs of Uggs and my favorites have a more substantial sole (like the ultra & sundance models). I know it's more $$ and not sure if you have it in your budget, but thought I'd make the suggestion (I also have the classic short for comparison), as well as some slides, slippers, etc

Try Von Maur. Last year when everyone was sold out of the chestnut color mid length boots, they had them. They have wonderful cs. Get the phone # off their website and call a store - they'll do everything they can to find them for you.

thanks for the replies! i've tried everyone with no luck - no classic black size 5's out there.....apparently Ugg Australia is now backordered till march.

i did find the tall black classic crochet in my size. i bought them....not sure if i'm going to keep them. what are your thoughts on these?