ugg Austrailia

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 30% off any one item in the handbag, outerwear, or accessories collections
    Coupon Code: UGGF&F30
    Expires: 12/16/06

2. Thank you for posting.

3. i was hoping it include the boot too..:crybaby:oh well i just have to pay retail then.

4. It does include boots. I got 2 pair and free shipping on each. Had to do 2 sep orders

5. How did you get the free shipping?

6. I don't know how it happened, I looked at the invoice and it said -$14.95 (shipping)

7. How cool - thanks!

8. I just tried to buy some Roo slippers - code did not work for this item. Oh well.

9. Tall boots are backordered until 2/17/07

10. Looks like some of the boots have free shipping - I'm guessing the code will work on those items!

11. I just tried to buy a pair of Ultra Short boots and got a message saying that the discount code doesn't apply to it :sad:

12. I can't apply the code :confused1:

13. ahhh, all this backorder stuff.. darnit. I want then for December 25!!!!!!! oh well, you can't go wrong with this price! I"m getting a couple pairs and they'll be a surprise present in February!

oh wait, do you think the code still applies to backordered items?! :S

14. code doesnt work on boots...im sad :sad: thanx for posting though!

15. free shipping on orders over $160...