UGG and Nordstrom - rumor or is this true??

I hope no one on here takes unfair advantage of the return policy- you guys are better than that. I work there and I think at least 60% of returns are BS. If you wear a pair of shoes/clothing casually for more than a couple months, it's wear-and-tear. And if you don't have proof of purchase (especially if you didn't purchase it at Nordstrom), it's very unlikely they'll take it back unless you have a push-over manager in charge.

I love Nordstrom's customer service! I am loyal to them because of that :smile:

I will say, they let me return shoes more than a year after I purchased them but they were brand new in box, still on the shelf, and a popular brand. I love their return policy but I wouldn't abuse it (i.e. trying to bring back a pair of Louboutins with scuffed bottoms!)

I'm very happy with their return policy as well and I don't abuse it. For instance, I bought a pair of earrings and a bracelet for my upcoming wedding back in January. Turns out I am allergic to the earrings (after my ears swelling up after wearing them for 5 minutes after my hair trial) so I am going to have to take them back. Yes I tried them on in the store but only had them on for 10-20 seconds so I didn't know I was allergic. I am so happy that I will be able to bring them back when I get a chance next week and Nordstrom won't give me a hard time about it. That is a HUGE reason why I keep coming back to Nordstrom!

I hope no one on here takes unfair advantage of the return policy- you guys are better than that. I work there and I think at least 60% of returns are BS. If you wear a pair of shoes/clothing casually for more than a couple months, it's wear-and-tear. And if you don't have proof of purchase (especially if you didn't purchase it at Nordstrom), it's very unlikely they'll take it back unless you have a push-over manager in charge.
Of course I would never take advantage of the policy - that's pure dishonesty right there.

My friend was saying how she wanted to do it so I was wondering if it was actually like that...

Yay, we need more associates like you at Nordstrom! (I work for the company too)