UFC's Georges St. Pierre is a hottieeee

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
Ok, my males friends have gotten me into the whole UFC bandwagon and hoenstly when I first started watching it with them I had almost no interest in the fights. I just sat there and ate Hooter's chicken wings and drink beer.

Buuuttt....ever since George St. Pierre kicked Matt Hughes ass back in UFC 74 or something he has totally piqued my interest. And the fight last sat between him and Matt Serra...WOW. This boy is HOT HOT HOT.

I thought I'd share some pictures of him with you ladies!!

gsp.jpg

gsp2.jpg

gsp3.jpg

OMG when they get super exhasuted and are on the ground practically humping each other I can't help but laugh. I have super bad insomnia and I'll be flipping thorugh the channels and all of a sudden i see two sweaty muscular tattooed men (totally my type) beating the crap out of each other. Can you say HOT!

Cutie alert!! im into UFC because DF owns a MMA gym that was Caesar Gracie Affiliated. Meet some of the guys when I went to some of the fights. I got some pictures... Somewhere... I shall go look and post when I find em!

My friend Steven is a UFC fighter and looks a lot like that guy - and Steven is super nice, too. Can't say I watch UFC, though. I had enough sports injuries during my time playing that I can't stand to watch others get hurt.

I think the current light neavy weight champ Rampage Jackson is a HOTTIE
main.php
ooooolala