UFC's Georges St. Pierre is a hottieeee

I got hooked on UFC because of my husband too. We've gone to a few fights and he knows a few fighters.

Fedor is my most fave ever! He has a fight coming up ( this Saturday I think ) and I can't wait.

Yes, I agree Dana White is a huge douche!!:P

GSP is easy on the eyes:graucho:

I was so happy Feydor won!! take that Dana!!! Every time there is a pride fight Dana puts on a free UFC fight, he's so scared. and he blurs out any Affliction t-shirts. Anyways...Feydor seems like a sweetheart and that's why I love him so.:yes:

That primetime special on spike made BJ look lazy and cocky! but he actually should have won that fight last time between him and gsp, who is unbelievably hot! no wonder Mandy Moore had a crush on him for awhile and was going to his fights all the time :tup: can't wait to see his abs, but not his beautiful face get bloody by bj!

We're ordering the fight this weekend and hosting a UFC party for a few friends and family members. :smile:

DH and I joke and call GSP the "Mini Van Damme." They are so similar, even with the accents! I can see him transitioning well into the big screen in action roles, like the Rock did.

I think GSP's body is just perfect...Watched the last Primetime b4 the fight and I think every fighting move he does is so sexy. His eyes are so nice close range.

No hard feelings against BJ as he does bring it to the table, it's just that I am rooting for GSP to win.