U whoo... Wrinkle question for Epi aficionados

I have those small wrinkles in my speedy, too, and one crease from removing the paper/cardboard inserts when I first got it. I wonder if my soufflot will wrinkle? It seems so stiff that I don't see it being a problem. My buci is old epi, so that's not a worry at all for me. I think wrinkles are a sign of a bag's character, though, so wrinkling doesn't really bother me.

Sorry for bringing this old thread up again...
Just wanna ask epi speedy owners, do these speedies develop wrinkles easily? Anyone who has it for a long time and still wrinkle-free. The wrinkles on the blue speedy looked horrific to me....:wtf:

I have a epi speedy 30 in black , shes about 6 years old and I don't have a problem with wrinkling per say. I see a slight ripple along the zipper, just adds to the character and use of the bag, but the rest of her is perfect. Maybe the lighter bags show more wear , but I absolutely love my gold hardware /black epi-

My Epi is less than a month old and has slight wrinkles already. I'm not really complaining though. It's part of the character of the bag. I don't think there is anything you can do about it............:shrugs:

You know I stuff my various epi bags when I am not using them but ALL of them have developed some wrinkles over time - I have pieces from the 90's and pieces from this year and I think it is inevitable. I know most people hate it but I think it gives them a little character- I like when they look older and not so nouveau riche :smile: