U say tomatoe..i say tomaaaaatoe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh man this is sick...you should have seen what they were doing as soon as zc was unwrapped..gawd only knows what's going on in that dustbag!!!

panties on...

Attached Files:

2. panties off!!!

Attached Files:

3. oh what a match made in heaven!!!

Attached Files:

4. Honestly...I never thought I'd find this d*mn zc!! Now I'm STILL hunting for the denim zc..oh the saga continues!!!

5. OMG! it's perfection!!! :drool: wonderful! gorgeous! what a show stopping red! WOWOWOWOW!

6. Emmy, you are the match-y-match-y queen! You put us to shame! I really need a zip clutch! I love the tomato red. Now, we just need to find you the denim!

7. Cuuuuuuute!

8. I've always thought Tomatoe was the best MJ red! I love it!!! Now I want to find me a Tomatoe ZC to match my Venetia. Congrats EMMY!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

9. This picture is STUNNING! :faint:

[​IMG]

10. A match made in heaven!! Love the color...

11. OMG.... it is freaking cute!!!! Congrats!!!! I looooooove the color!! :heart::love:

12. how wonderful!!! love the matching pair! The wallet looks to be in superb condition. congrats again!!

13. ooooh emmy, what a gorgeous matching pair, I love this color so much!

14. Congratulations Emmy, the zc is perfect and I agree with Cheryl, tomatoe is the BEST true MJ red :drool:

15. That is a wonderful colour