U.S. Stores Price Increase Update

Bunkie

Jan 16, 2007
The O.C.
I was in the BV store in Costa Mesa, and I was told that BV has confirmed a price increase to happen sometime mid-year, June or earlier. For many factors, including the weak dollar against the Euro, the price increase will be anywhere between 10 and 20 percent.

leilani01

O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
California
I was in the BV store in Costa Mesa, and I was told that BV has confirmed a price increase to happen sometime mid-year, June or earlier. For many factors, including the weak dollar against the Euro, the price increase will be anywhere between 10 and 20 percent.
I was also in the SCP BV boutique recently and was told the price increase would happen in July. The SA said the prices were going up about 20-25%.

Interesting....same BV location and different information.

Bottom line: We're going to be paying more for our beloved BV's. :tdown:

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I'll have to be happy with my collection, then. I also heard that Chanel was going up dramatically, too.

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
Yikes! It seems wierd that the major brands are increasing their prices so dramatically when we are facing a worldwide recession.

bextasy

<3's TPF
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
The City
this is insane that they are all raising their prices right now!!! They are already insanely high to begin with!!! are you sure it wont go up before june?

BookerMoose

Arrrooooo!
O.G.
Oct 21, 2007
Vancouver, BC
US prices could increase a lot and still not be as bad as our Canadian prices... of course ours may increase accordingly too. I'm with Mid - definitely "oy"!

yoga1566

Chanel fever
O.G.
Ummm, this news is making it very hard for me to resist purchasing at Saks' F&F this weekend! And I am trying to ease into a purse ban :sad:. I recently placed a SO for my very first BV, but I may have to cave and buy my 2nd before the first one even arrives! Oh well, I guess it will save me the $$ from purchasing after the increase.