U.S. Balenciaga stores now offer longer straps for sale

xox.lacherie

Feb 19, 2015
I visited the Balenciaga retail store in San Jose, CA a few days ago and was pleasantly told that they now offer longer straps for individual purchase. The straps are adjustable and long enough to wear any bag (including the City) as a crossbody. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up :smile:

Reactions: Namwan-
I visited the Balenciaga retail store in San Jose, CA a few days ago and was pleasantly told that they now offer longer straps for individual purchase. The straps are adjustable and long enough to wear any bag (including the City) as a crossbody. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up :smile:

Seriously? That is fantastic news!

I just got off the phone with the NYC store. Both black and Gris are available; however, I was told proof of previous purchase of the same color balenciagas are needed. I don't know if this rule is true or I was just being given the run around by a foolish SA. I wanted to get a Gris and use it with a lavender first and a navy city. Both bags were purchased from the NYC store. Someone please verify this rule.

I just got off the phone with the NYC store. Both black and Gris are available; however, I was told proof of previous purchase of the same color balenciagas are needed. I don't know if this rule is true or I was just being given the run around by a foolish SA. I wanted to get a Gris and use it with a lavender first and a navy city. Both bags were purchased from the NYC store. Someone please verify this rule.

The South Coast Plaza store didn't menton this rule when I called. The SA even offered to place one aside for me.
The rule just doesn't make sense to me.