Tyrant (fx)

Freckles1

Oct 21, 2013
I find that actor who plays Jamal creepy
I know a lot of people are very unhappy of the casting of the lead with an Anglo and the Jamal actor is middle eastern and also the character is not supposed to be real attractive but still......creepy

The actor who plays Jamal was also in The Kingdom.... Very good!! Also, I don't have a problem with Basam being more white - their mother is British...

natalie78

Did you die?
O.G.
May 6, 2008
Texas
Yeah, Jamal is creepy. But, it's his wife that really gives me the creeps...so cold and ruthless.

I thought the casting fit when you look at their parents (one anglo, one arabic).

Freckles1

Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, Jamal is creepy. But, it's his wife that really gives me the creeps...so cold and ruthless.

I thought the casting fit when you look at their parents (one anglo, one arabic).

You have stated this much better than I did. Thank you :smile:
And yes J's wife is a nut!! Crazy power hungry psycho!!!

wildblood

Jun 17, 2014
She's all about the preservation of herself. When she spit on Barry I was like d@mn girl, getting right to the point.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
You have stated this much better than I did. Thank you :smile:
And yes J's wife is a nut!! Crazy power hungry psycho!!!
anyone watching this season?
I've gotten more interested lately
Is Jamar's wife finally growing a conscience? probably more self-preservation

kemilia

the boonies of illinois
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
the boonies of illinois
I'm not caught up yet, but I still enjoy it, Jamal is soo good at being snake-like, must be his eyes. And speaking of eyes--the "new" son of Jamal has the most incredible ones, why can't I have lashes and brows like that? :pout:

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I'm not caught up yet, but I still enjoy it, Jamal is soo good at being snake-like, must be his eyes. And speaking of eyes--the "new" son of Jamal has the most incredible ones, why can't I have lashes and brows like that? :pout:
I was wondering if Jamal's "new" son, the general, is middle eastern. I know there was quite a bit of controversy when they cast the lead with a non-middle eastern actor.

this show isn't one I have a passion for but it's getting more entertaining

berrydiva

Feb 26, 2012
I was wondering if Jamal's "new" son, the general, is middle eastern. I know there was quite a bit of controversy when they cast the lead with a non-middle eastern actor.

this show isn't one I have a passion for but it's getting more entertaining
I remember looking him up when he first appear on the show because he's kinda hot...Keon Alexander is his name IIRC. I was never able to determine where he was from.