Tyra Banks

personally, i think she should stick to modeling. looking pretty in front of a camera and keeping her mouth shut. what does she know about hosting? i hate how she tries to take on serious subjects with no knowledge of them whatsoever. she tries too hard to be liked IMO.

She has potential, but she's not like Oprah and never will be. I've seen a couple episodes, and to me it looks like they're all the same about emotions and couple-things and stuff. I mean oprah has a lot of topics where most of those are intresting, but Tyra's are all the same and pretty boring altough I would like to see that show where she dresses up in that "fat suit".

I don't like how whenever she talks about men or relationships, she always seems to take shots at her former beau, Chris Webber. I have a huge celebrity crush on him and I do not think that he was horrible to her. She is so crazy that he probably just couldn't handle her issues...

Its obvious that most people here don't like her show.

So who's watching it?

If it were so bad wouldnt it have been cancelled by now? I'm just curious:huh:

Tyra is a bit to fake..she repeats the same thing, did any of you see the episode she intervied Naomi campbell? god that was a act.. "Naomi why did you do that to me ?!" god she sounded like a 4 year old whinning.. I personall think she should of talked to Naomi personally not on camera. She is a drama queen.

Jadore said:
Tyra is a bit to fake..she repeats the same thing, did any of you see the episode she intervied Naomi campbell? god that was a act.. "Naomi why did you do that to me ?!" god she sounded like a 4 year old whinning.. I personall think she should of talked to Naomi personally not on camera. She is a drama queen.

I saw that, but it really was a publicity stunt the show wasn't on the air that long so they needed something to bring in the ratings. There was nothing sincere that came out of Tyrah's mouth, and I'm sure if it came down to it Naomi could kick her #@##

tyrastache.jpg