Tyra Banks

i went to the episode about teen sex parties or whatever. i had a fun time, but i do agree she's a bit awkward as a talk show host. but it was fun having my face pop up really huge on the screen, haha.

She is a horrible talkshow host! I find her very annoying.

I think Gayle King (Oprah's bestfriend) can be a great talkshow host. I see her taking over Oprah's show when or if she retires.

pursegalsf said:
She is a horrible talkshow host! I find her very annoying.

I think Gayle King (Oprah's bestfriend) can be a great talkshow host. I see her taking over Oprah's show when or if she retires.

pursegalsf,
Gayle had a daily one-hour talk show a few years back and CBS cancelled it. All this talk about talk shows, I am amazed Jerry Springer is still on.

I normally liked Tyra a lot, but now I think I've changed my mind. I think Tyra should stick to the modelling thing and not rush to become a talkshow host. It just isn't her.

Xpose said:
I normally liked Tyra a lot, but now I think I've changed my mind. I think Tyra should stick to the modelling thing and not rush to become a talkshow host. It just isn't her.

I agree, her shows are to painful to watch, and I dont think she is sincere.:suspiciou

OMG, I thought I was the only one who thought she's so fake and insincere. I really...really tried to watch her show, I just couldn't do it. I think she's Oprah wanna be.I used to think she's ok but when she has the talk show...it's just downgrade her. Sometime she talk like oprah, she's no Oprah by all means.

I was watching or reading something about her show and I think she said she wanted an empire like Oprah's and she's going to take it on just like Oprah but just with a bit more cleavage :smile: anyone else hear this??

I think her makeup looks really good on the show :lol:

orihime said:
I was watching or reading something about her show and I think she said she wanted an empire like Oprah's and she's going to take it on just like Oprah but just with a bit more cleavage :smile: anyone else hear this??

I think her makeup looks really good on the show :lol:

Yeah !! I think its only highlight of the show.