Tylie Malibu

1. Nordstrom in San Diego is having a HUGE Tylie Malibu personal appearance soon. They're taking pre-orders. For the normal price of the bag, you can get personalized stud work on the bag. I don't know all the details, but it's apparently a GREAT way to personalize your bag or for a special, unique gift.

If anyone's a Tylie fan, this would be a great opportunity. I don't have any more details though. My SA mentioned it to me--I'm sure he has all the details. Call 619.295.4441 and ask for Joseph.

2. My friend has a personalized Tylie Malibu and it is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip.

3. Oh how cool. I saw a woman in Vegas with her name on it... I was wondering how she got that. Thank you!

4. Tylie Lover Here! Thats All I Own Right Now!

5. Can't own enough Tylie.. suede and leather.. LOVE EM!

6. Sounds really great! I have a Tylie Apache in chocolate leather and it's one of my all time favorite bags--the leather is just amazing. Is the sale/promotion only for the personalized strap or are they doing any other promotions?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice