Tylie Malibu...Like or dislike?

1. A friend of mine just bought a Tylie Malibu bag in a dark brown suede. I thought it was quite pretty, though I don't know if I'd want one myself. What do you all think of the line???

Here's the link: Click here Hers is the Suede Utility.

:supacool:

2. I love those perforated suede bags, but I think I'd trash one in 15 minutes so I haven't purchased. Also, some are a little blingy for my taste. Also, I think the price is high too??

3. I dunno... I've looked at those purses a couple times before. I like this one the best.. the "Spy Leather Utility"

[​IMG]

4. I just saw a whole bunch of these at Nordstom today. Not my style, but I did like the bright colors of the suede.

5. I own 4 Tylies and have the perforated in Aqua. You just have to be careful with them.

I love mine

tyli_wacc_ednutltyaqua.jpg pinkapache.jpg TYLIE_Braided.jpg TYLIE_RARE.jpg
  6. I think they are cute...I love the straps! I'm not good with suede though and so I never bought one

7. Love that they come in so many different colours, but not keen on the straps...didn't see any prices on this site, what's the price range?

8. I actually really like Tylie bags, but I prefer the less popular styles (I feel like the utility is everywhere). I've seen these at Nordstrom as well as some boutiques and some sites online. I'm not a suede fan (I don't like how it ages and can rub off on things) but Tylie lambskin and deerskin is unreated and exremely soft. Bluebee.com has a great selection. Back when the brand was just getting launched, you could make custom straps (rhinestones spelling out your name/initials, etc) but I don't know if they do that anymore.

9. I like some of the styles but I don't like the straps at all. Too belt-like.

10. I think they are cute. I have had problems with suede in the past though.

11. my tylies are very unique - You could comb the earth and never find the tye-dye utility I have...and try finding a hot pink apache...

prices are 300.00 and up

12. I am nuts about tylie, but I love a great looking casual bag and the hippie chick styling is all me.

I am so sick of looking and purses that are so structured they look like lunch boxes and what they hell is with plastic? Uhm i like a natural leather or suede bag. Lets save the plastic for the credit cards ladies!

Tylie doesn't have to paste a monogram all over thier bag - it just "IS". and that why i love them...

13. SURE CAN CUSTOMIZE AND YOU CAN FIND SOME GREAT PRICES IF YOU TALK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE- RETAIL THE PRICE IS REDICULOUS BUT IF YOU REALLY SHOP YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL WILLINGLY ORDER FOR YOU.

14. I love the range of colors! The decorated strap thing is her signature. Its something distinctlvely hers. Would I buy one? No. But I think they have their own look going on, and that's cool. I used to sell them at retail and people really liked them. Suede is so delicate- with my 3 kids, I would trash one in about 1 week!

15. sweet, but maybe too sweet for me (old and sour!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice