tylie maibu sample sale 4/26 in los angeles

Sep 2, 2007
Just got back. LOTS of bags & boots. I'm not familiar with Tylie Malibu pricing, but for a sample sale, I think it was still a little expensive. The boots, like Uggs, were $325. I took pics of the price list and the sale & shoppers. I went about an hour after it started. I was the one wearing the black Uncle Bill's Pancake House baseball cap & had a black Lambertson Truex Palfrey and with the HH Vanilla cupcake hanging from it.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

katt5115

Jan 11, 2007
Colorado
Just got back. LOTS of bags & boots. I'm not familiar with Tylie Malibu pricing, but for a sample sale, I think it was still a little expensive. The boots, like Uggs, were $325. I took pics of the price list and the sale & shoppers. I went about an hour after it started. I was the one wearing the black Uncle Bill's Pancake House baseball cap & had a black Lambertson Truex Palfrey and with the HH Vanilla cupcake hanging from it.

Its times like this (a sample sale) when it sucks to be stuck on a miltary base oh woe is me. I will be thinking of all of you :drool:

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
California
I was there around noon... I wished they had more bags left with the flower straps! I did find a really cute mustard colored bag with diamond shaped studs on the strap (no crystals). But I resisted. What did everyone end up getting?

I went home and checked ebay and lo and behold, dozens of bags had gone up! All from the sample sale?? lol.

ivydog

Dec 8, 2007
CA
I was there around noon... I wished they had more bags left with the flower straps! I did find a really cute mustard colored bag with diamond shaped studs on the strap (no crystals). But I resisted. What did everyone end up getting?

I went home and checked ebay and lo and behold, dozens of bags had gone up! All from the sample sale?? lol.
I was there early I didn't feel they were a real deal or even that cute. I saw some newly listed on ebay as well. not much profit margin. The flower handled ones (one of the cutest) went fast. I expect more than 1/2 off at sample sales. It was close so no loss for me.

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
California
I was there early I didn't feel they were a real deal or even that cute. I saw some newly listed on ebay as well. not much profit margin. The flower handled ones (one of the cutest) went fast. I expect more than 1/2 off at sample sales. It was close so no loss for me.
Yeah, same here... about 2 miles down the street. :smile:

I think they had better stuff last year...

i bought the suede eden utility bag in aqua and the suede exeter bag in grey. i went an hour before it ended and i asked if i could get a discount. the lady was very sweet and she sold me the utility bag for $100 (it was $150) and the exeter bag for $200 (it was $300). i also got a charm to add onto my utility bag. lol i didnt ask for a discount on that since she already did me a huge favor.

all in all, i think i did pretty well with two tylie malibu bags. the clothes weren't that interesting at all.

deathcookie

Master of Puppets
O.G.
Apr 13, 2008
Southern California
I went this morning and didn't see anything I liked...I agree, the pricing wasn't all that great. If it was 60% off or more perhaps I would have found a diamond in the rough.

deekai

Jan 30, 2008
I went this morning and didn't see anything I liked...I agree, the pricing wasn't all that great. If it was 60% off or more perhaps I would have found a diamond in the rough.
I went and first thing in the morning some of it wasn't even 60% off. I did not feel it was that good of a sale.