tylie malibu sample sale
- handbags, clothes, and accessories -

when: april 26
time: 10AM - 4PM
where: 904 colorado ave.
santa monica, ca 90401 (parking lot)
payment: cash or credit
all sales final

haha it actually says that "selling on ebay is discouraged". i just actually sold my used tylie malibu bag on ebay too. lol.

im planning on going, anyone else?

bruinsfan

Feb 2, 2008
Oregon
Dang - I live in the Pacific NW. I love the Exeter bag. I hope people find some good things - looking forward to hearing what you get.

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Dang - I live in the Pacific NW. I love the Exeter bag. I hope people find some good things - looking forward to hearing what you get.

Double dang....I live in the Mid-Atlantic (DC) and will have to live vicariously through others!
I have been searching for an Exeter Pyramid Clutch and NO ONE has it.
Will await pics from those who score!

bruinsfan

Feb 2, 2008
Oregon
Wow - that's a nice bag. I'm getting ready to leave for an evening event at the library (sounds exciting, huh!), but I'm going to check it out closely before I go to sleep. My husband walked by the computer, saw, the bag and said "that's nice" - good sign!!!!:yahoo:
it is a nice bag! lol i would buy it but im waiting for the sample sale hehe. i found a 20% coupon code that you could use on the bag "grechen". the bag's 297 and with the code, take 59.50 off and they offer free shipping. so total the bag is 238! not bad i say, lol. it doesnt say final sale on the page so its also eligible for returns.

haha its always a good sign when youre husband thinks the bag is nice. if you buy it and he's like, whats that, you can say, "oh i thought you wouldnt mind if i bought it. you liked it, remember" lol

Starryeyed I am going but how will I know it's you? By your starry eyes?
Or Handbag?
lol! i'll be wearing medium blue joe jeans -- not sure what i'm gonna wear for my top haha. i'll also have my chocolate brown botkier trigger bag. if you see me, come say hi! we can compare our goods :smile:

i'm planning to get there early as i expect there will be a crowd. im pretty sure i wont be the only one early so there's prolly going to be a line before it even starts. i want to get a good pick! :smile:

how bout you, ivy?

Rosalita

Apr 26, 2008
WOW....I wish I was in the area for this one....I am looking a white Monday...I don't think they will have any since it is disc'd??? I like the Benatars too!