Tying knots in "Reissue 2.55's"??

1. I've read in several threads and seen a few pics on how you can tie a knot to shorten the length of Classic Flaps. (see pic below)

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/large-or-is-it-medium-jumbo-classic-flap-36322-2.html#post746411

I was wondering if this is also possible to do with a reissue??:shrugs: Being it's just a chain. I mean, since their is no leather, is it possible to make a knot and have it stay. I can see how it would work with the classic flap w/ the leather interlaced in the chain there is some resistance for it to stay put...but what about the "reissue"???:confused1:

TIA!!;)

2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can't tie a knot in the chain.

3. Thx!!!!! Hmm, is there any tricks/tips that anyone uses to shorten the length of the chains?? Or is it even possible? (just wondering) I guess you could if you put your mind to it, to figure out a way...Who knows?? LOL!!:rolleyes:

TIA!!:yes:

4. I would be too worried to tie a knot in my classic flap chain because I wouldnt want to spoil the leather or even maybe break the chain links! (If thats possible!)
    My SA said that i could use some elastic to tie the chains together to shorten it but I still dont feel happy doing that

5. Hmm, that's what I was thinking as far as the elastic. I guess you could use a thick rubberband. I don't know.....was just curious..

Thx!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice