TY country code on Nano Speedy

Bcsodeputy

Jun 10, 2020
Just got brand new nano speedy today 6/10/20. Showing a date code I’ve never seen or heard of TY2220. I know it’s legit got from lv advisor via lv chat. She’s been amazing also was able to get me Palm Springs mini when both are ALWAYS showing out of stock and my local lv store advisor tells me same, sold out everywhere. Has anyone ever seen this country code? Says made in France on tag but I’ve never seen TY

D1009FB0-F93D-40FB-A5D4-5ED0D8CBCC53.jpeg

D0958D03-837D-4DEC-873A-6FA826362E12.jpeg

Just got brand new nano speedy today 6/10/20. Showing a date code I’ve never seen or heard of TY2220. I know it’s legit got from lv advisor via lv chat. She’s been amazing also was able to get me Palm Springs mini when both are ALWAYS showing out of stock and my local lv store advisor tells me same, sold out everywhere. Has anyone ever seen this country code? Says made in France on tag but I’ve never seen TY

View attachment 4753428

View attachment 4753429
Perhaps the following thread will provide information you are requesting, ‘TY’ appears to be a new factory code for France:

Reactions: beachbag
Yes I’m in Florida, United States. I’ll be happy to give you the rep I’ve been dealing with. She was AMAZING. I was constantly told by my store rep here same thing. Leslie my online rep gave her direct number and can text even. She said feel free to share the number. She told me let me do some checking and I will get back with you. She was able to locate one within 2 weeks for me coming Into the us. She sent me lv website link to pay and I get confirmation email back within seconds...she said should be avail to send to me within 2 weeks of the date I placed the order...two business days later I get lv email telling me it’s being processed and a week shipping time...next day the ship Date gets updated and it’s next day delivery. Just a week ago she was also able to get me a Palm Springs mini which is another bag that seems impossible to get ( she was able to locate that bag for me within two hours of our conversation.) I told her I’ll be getting ALL my bags from her. PM me and I’ll give you her contact

Yes I’m in Florida, United States. I’ll be happy to give you the rep I’ve been dealing with. She was AMAZING. I was constantly told by my store rep here same thing. Leslie my online rep gave her direct number and can text even. She said feel free to share the number. She told me let me do some checking and I will get back with you. She was able to locate one within 2 weeks for me coming Into the us. She sent me lv website link to pay and I get confirmation email back within seconds...she said should be avail to send to me within 2 weeks of the date I placed the order...two business days later I get lv email telling me it’s being processed and a week shipping time...next day the ship Date gets updated and it’s next day delivery. Just a week ago she was also able to get me a Palm Springs mini which is another bag that seems impossible to get ( she was able to locate that bag for me within two hours of our conversation.) I told her I’ll be getting ALL my bags from her. PM me and I’ll give you her contact
Do you mind sharing the contact with me too, I am in US, have tried to call many times with no luck. Thanks a lot!

Hi hun! Can I please get her contact? Sent you a pm. :smile: thank you