Two weeks for delivery?

shishkabob

Jan 5, 2019
I've been trying to get a mini pochette for months. Last night I got lucky and bought one on the website. I just got my email that my item has shipped but it's not due to be here for 2 weeks? (Email said - Additional delivery time up to 2 weeks may be required) I also could not find the option of ship to store during checkout so I am thinking this has something to do with it? I live in Southern CA so I can't figure out why such a delay for delivery. Any ideas? Maybe coming from France? Lol!

I've been trying to get a mini pochette for months. Last night I got lucky and bought one on the website. I just got my email that my item has shipped but it's not due to be here for 2 weeks? (Email said - Additional delivery time up to 2 weeks may be required) I also could not find the option of ship to store during checkout so I am thinking this has something to do with it? I live in Southern CA so I can't figure out why such a delay for delivery. Any ideas? Maybe coming from France? Lol!
The two weeks is just standard for when they ship out an item. The LV website always adds that it may take an additional two weeks but it’s usually just a couple of days. I would check the UPS tracking once they’ve shipped it out for a more accurate delivery date.

Reactions: shishkabob
Most likely because since its low on stock and they have to transfer it from somewhere else to have it shipped to you.