Two types of patterns

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    What I encountered over the years is that there are two types of patterns;
    - Smaller dots, tend to be less deep painted, have small inconsistencies in brightness
    - Larger (lil more round) dots, tend to be brighter, basically look more perfect

The below picture showcases the difference. I am really wondering why Goyard has this difference. Everytime I am in one of their boutiques I am surprised to see the difference between these two, shouldn't there just be one?

Which one do you prefer? The brighter more round dots or the less bright oval dots?
    Or am I the only one that encountered the difference?

Above one are the smaller dots and the below are the brighter larger dots.
    Screen Shot 2016-04-30 at 20.11.14.png

2. #2 Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    I've always chosen the smaller less bright dots, I just prefer the look more. I felt that the larger brighter dots look a little more like a mass produced canvas, whereas the smaller less bright dots felt more like craftsmanship, like it really has been stencilled by hand.

3. I'll prefer the larger dots, simply becos it's brighter and I think less likely to wear off...

Btw, i find myself drawn to light blue nowaday. It wasn't my favorite colour last time. But nowadays, whenever I see a light blue goyardine, I find it to be such a gorgeous colour!