Two totally different bags but...

Depends on how you will use it. I prefer speedy for personal use but on workdays, neverfull is much easier to take to meetings and tote things around. I tossed in breakfast and lunch this morning and added files and an umbrella for an afternoon meeting. This stuff would never have been easy in my speedy 35. I find NF less secure for weekend activities

Yeah I think speedy would be for errands and NF for trips. I really don't have any kind of tote so NF might be a better decision...or both...:angel:

I use my NF way more than my Speedy B because I always need a water bottle and I think the NF is more comfortable when I put weight to it, I can carry it longer than the Speedy B.

Funny you say that because I always like to have water on me too but end up leaving it in the car because my bags can't hold them. Good point!

Reactions: Nivahra
I love the look of the NF but haven't gone for it because I prefer some sort of secure top (flap or zip). I have two Speedy Bs and love them so much. I definitely throw (securely closed) water bottles in there. I have a 30 and 35.

Reactions: BagLadyT
I own two Speedy 30 and a Neverfull MM, but I clearly use the Speedys more often. I prefer the clean structure of the bag, as well as the additional security because of the zipper. I can fit all my stuff in a Speedy, including iPad Air and small water bottle. So I'd opt for the Speedy B [emoji6]

Would you go Neverfull or Speedy B if you had to pick one? I recently sold my Retiro Noir NM and am left with my pochette metis. I feel like getting a Speedy B or Neverfull. I've owned a speedy before and loved it but never bought a Neverfull. Which would you choose?

Definitely the speedy b - it's similar to what you sold and more versatile IMO. I have to ask though, why did you sell the retiro?

I've never owned a Speedy B. I was never really a fan of that style. I have a NF and I use it all the time. If you are a fan of tote bags it's a good choice. It just depends on if you think you will use it enough. I use it everyday, but other people use it for work or travel.

Definitely the speedy b - it's similar to what you sold and more versatile IMO. I have to ask though, why did you sell the retiro?

Honestly, I'm 5'1 and the way it hung near my hip looked awkward. I used it for travel mainly not for everyday use. It was a gorgeous bag though...

I've never owned a Speedy B. I was never really a fan of that style. I have a NF and I use it all the time. If you are a fan of tote bags it's a good choice. It just depends on if you think you will use it enough. I use it everyday, but other people use it for work or travel.

I don't own a tote at the moment so that is also on the pro side of the list. I feel like everyone should own one!

Reactions: PurseAddict728
I own two Speedy 30 and a Neverfull MM, but I clearly use the Speedys more often. I prefer the clean structure of the bag, as well as the additional security because of the zipper. I can fit all my stuff in a Speedy, including iPad Air and small water bottle. So I'd opt for the Speedy B [emoji6]

That is actually a deterrent for me, the open top. If I did go the NF route I'd have to get some smaller zipped pouches to have some kind of security...

I have a normal Speedy 30, and I really love her for work (so much stuff) or for travel. Since you can close the speedy complete, she is also safer! But I think the NF is also a pretty beautiful bag!