Two totally different bags but...

BagLadyT

Life is short, buy the lambskin!
Apr 2, 2016
Would you go Neverfull or Speedy B if you had to pick one? I recently sold my Retiro Noir NM and am left with my pochette metis. I feel like getting a Speedy B or Neverfull. I've owned a speedy before and loved it but never bought a Neverfull. Which would you choose?

dmmiller

Feb 26, 2012
Depends on how you will use it. I prefer speedy for personal use but on workdays, neverfull is much easier to take to meetings and tote things around. I tossed in breakfast and lunch this morning and added files and an umbrella for an afternoon meeting. This stuff would never have been easy in my speedy 35. I find NF less secure for weekend activities

Reactions: PamK and BagLadyT

Chellwebb

Oct 21, 2014
Australia
Ok I have 4 speedys and five Neverfull's
For convenient everyday life I would say Neverfull.
I find it easier to access inside and drape over my shoulder.
My Speedy's are my absolute fave to look at but I use them less. This is just my experience

Reactions: BagLadyT

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
How are you going to use it? In my daily life, I barely carry enough items to justify a Speedy 25. When I travel, I like my NF MM to carry all sorts of carryon stuff in. These are really two totally different bags in my life. I would never carry my NF as a daily bag and I would never carry my Speedy for travel.

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
Ok I have 4 speedys and five Neverfull's
For convenient everyday life I would say Neverfull.
I find it easier to access inside and drape over my shoulder.
My Speedy's are my absolute fave to look at but I use them less. This is just my experience
What a collection!

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
I have the 30 B and 2 NF's and prefer the NF over 30 B. I do not like the small opening in the speedy and think the shoulder is uncomfortable.
I do love the speedy but that is my only con, the opening.

BagLadyT

Apr 2, 2016
How are you going to use it? In my daily life, I barely carry enough items to justify a Speedy 25. When I travel, I like my NF MM to carry all sorts of carryon stuff in. These are really two totally different bags in my life. I would never carry my NF as a daily bag and I would never carry my Speedy for travel.
I agree with you completely. If I don't get a Chanel Jumbo I might get both. One new one preloved.

Nivahra

Aug 6, 2012
Germany, Oldenburg
I use my NF way more than my Speedy B because I always need a water bottle and I think the NF is more comfortable when I put weight to it, I can carry it longer than the Speedy B.