two tone croc what do you think ?

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
as i have decided to stop buying in a regular basis, and want to place very special personal orders, i was offered the chance for two tone croc thing is i have done some research and cant actually decide how do you feel about them in geneal .are there any colors you favor really need help because if i hurry they can still place the order for me now. so anything but black and red thankyou in advance and looking forward to your answers.

o my S.M also told me there was a new variation on himalayan makes it look more like a shade of light blue so has any one heard anything . any way thanks again love you all :smile:

Birkel......Personally, I wouldn't go two-tone with Croc. The color combinations take away from the beauty of the skins, IMO.....(too much going on....)

s,mom interesting how so as in does it brake up the look, or does it just as you say look like to much .i mean is it the actual logical order of one color being suficient maybe to out there even in 2 soft colors ?. im truly very confused but had been thinking about this my self i guess ill wait for more imput but im feeling just the way you are thankyou

i think two tone croc is very nice but depends a lot on how the two colors are mixed if you have one color for the handle and another for the rest of the bag it is actually very nice one of my favorites is a black croc with fuchsia handles nothing else in fuchsia but it is very lovely i think you can consider it but just dont go overboard with the colors or it will possibly turn out very gaudy

I'm not in the market for a bi-coloured or tri-coloured croc, so I do not have the latest information about croc special orders. But last season, a couple of months after the croc special orders were submitted, Hermes did put a stop to some, if not all, croc special orders. I don't know if all clients were informed about it.

i think two tone croc is very nice but depends a lot on how the two colors are mixed if you have one color for the handle and another for the rest of the bag it is actually very nice one of my favorites is a black croc with fuchsia handles nothing else in fuchsia but it is very lovely i think you can consider it but just dont go overboard with the colors or it will possibly turn out very gaudy

Don't mean to burst your bubble, pyrexia. :flowers: I would want to *drag* you away from this combo because it's one of the favourite fake croc combos.

my SA told me that a bi-color croc costs twice and tri-color costs 3x the cost of a croc birkin. if money were no object, i would still go with one color birkin.

wow this seems like the general response ,so hmmmmm money in this case is not such a problem this does not mean i dont think about it . because well im tryimg to go for the very exact thing i want , well ill keep cheking the imput thankyou again

I agree that would look kind of strange too. I feel that there would be too much going on with two colors. Croc is already amazing and eye-catching enough.

Now how about that new Himalayan croc color? :nuts:

What?? A bi-colour croc cost twice as much as a normal croc? That's a bit strange! Considering bi-colour Birkins are just the same as a normal Birkin. Any reason why they're charging twice?

mud mud i dont now where this came from i was not told of it kim mac mentioned it and when i got the offer of the SO oportunity they said nothing of extra cost but you never know !