Two things to celebrate; two little cuties; Eva and Alma BB

Thank you to *everyone*. :flowers: Hubby and I are just so happy for her, because you can actually *see* her drawing confidence from how far she's come in her training. We're hoping that feeling, as well as the relationships/connections she's built at the kung fu center, will help see her through the teen years.

And yes, I *love* my little Eva, and am dying to use her on Mother's Day. I've always thought this pattern was *sooo* pretty, just had to get past the ghosts of white bags.

Omg she grew so much taller ! I remember when you first posted her, she was posing for the pochette. I think was the cherry blossom pochette. She is so much taller now and still looks very adorable, I must say congrats to her achievements !

She is tall --- relative to her body-build. Tall and thin, but has some killer muscles in those arms, doing push-ups better than most boys her age. The teachers call her "small but mighty". :smile:

That's beautiful! Congratulations...you should be very proud!!! She's a lovely young lady. Both of your bags are gorgeous! I'm getting the Eva DA for Mother's Day also, and like you have avoided DA but think I'm think finally ready!!!

I've considered Stresa in the past, but kept worrying about all the things I could possibly bump a larger, "white" bag into. Then I considered the crossbody (siracusa?). ... Same worries. ....... But you know, with this recent, messy, salty, grimey winter, my canvas bags *never* had a problem being wiped down and coming out perfect. We just have to keep reminding ourselves that even though DA is white, it's still the coated canvas. (Crosses fingers and jumps into the pool along with you. ;) )

Welcome to the azur world. BIG congrats to your daughter. I too remember the pochette reveal :smile: it feels like yesterday. How old is she now?

She's just shy of twelve now, will be getting braces in a month, and starting junior-high/middle-school in the autumn. Yep, she's growing up. I look at her every day and think, "Wow, is that the same little two-year-old who spent as much time as possible in my lap?" :smile: :love:

Last edited:
Congrats! And especially on your daughter's achievement! It is a great accomplishment at any age but extra ordinary at her tender age. She looks absolutely adorable with the Alma bb.

....love, love, love your story.....made my day.....

....congrats to you and your daughter on your new bags, and a special congrats to your daughter on her 3rd degree belt.....that is totally awesome......

I'm so proud of your daughter and I don't even know her. So many accomplishments at such a young age! I can't wait to have a little girl who I can into LV when she deserves it. Congrats to you and your daughter!!

What a great family story. I went when my son's friend got his black belt and it really is hard to believe what they go through until you see it for yourself. Cheers to your daughter! Enjoy your bags too!

Wow, I love this story! Many congrats to your daughter and to wonderful parents that support and love their children unconditionally!

I dipped into Azur last fall with a mini pochette...that was the best I could commit! :smile: I use her in all my bags and crossbody and she still looks amazing!