Two Small New Additions + A New Addiction

rubyjuls

Rosemary
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
Two smaller new Coach accessories have joined my Coach collection this past weekend. First, my Dad surprised my mom and I with keychains as a small back to work gift (lol, we're both teachers and have been whining all week about how we don't want to go back to work. :sweatdrop:). He got my mom the gold apple photo keychain (I tried to take a picture of it but she already put it on her keys) and he got me the girly mix one (because he said it's pink and sparkly so he knew I'd like it :P).

I also got myself a little something while I was shopping for my RAOK buddy on Friday (I was so bad, every store I went in I bought something for my buddy and something for me :sweatdrop:). I got the new Breast Cancer Awareness heart charm (which is so pretty!).

Here's a picture of my two newest additions:
newsmallitems.JPG

And the charm leads me to pictures of my newest Coach addiction: Charms! More pictures in a second...

Last edited:
So, I have been resisting Coach charms since they first came out, but this August I have finally given in. How adorable they all are. I've been making up for lost time it seems and already have seven. I took pictures of all of them yesterday. :biggrin:

charmfamily.JPG

applecherrymelon.JPG

moonapplecherry.JPG

flowerheartglobe.JPG

And here is the flower charm on my new Rose Ergo. I think it looks really awesome on it! :heart:
ergowithcharm.JPG

Oooh I love all of your charms. I have a charm/keyfob addiction myself!! They are so cute and so easy to collect - check ebay, too, you can get some great deals on some of the older ones.

I hope you have a wonderful school year, and thanks for all you do for the kids - teachers have such an impact on their lives. My little guy starts Kindergarten on Thursday - yikes!!!

You have a nice collection. I've been wanting some of the ones you have, I never seem to win any on the bay. I love the fobs too.

Your flower looks great on the ergo!

Which outlet did you go to? Can I call an outlet location to get a charm and they will ship it to me? There are not any of these charms on ebay...grrrr!

LOVe, love, LoVe your collection of them!

Thanks for the comments everyone! (Sorry to have vanished! - the first week is always so hectic and time consuming)

My attempt to reply to most of the questions asked:

I enjoy teaching a lot so it's worked out well for me these last five years. :smile: My new class seems lovely and I'm all excited for a great year.

I haven't gotten any of my charms from outlets (I think that question was meant for me?). All of my charms I've gotten from Coach (the breast cancer and apple ones) or ebay (all the rest).

donnalynn: I hope your son loves Kindergarten! :smile: