Two small but gorgeous reveals

Nov 9, 2010
Hi I thought I would share my 2 purchases that I got from Selfridges London Yesterday, I drove my poor DH mad It took me 4 hours to decide on a wallet, I loved the LV Sarah Vernis wallet but I just was not feeling the love for her & I had seen this little baby last weekend & kept thinking about her & she is the exact same layout inside as one of my Gucci wallets that I used for 2 years so I was sort of used to that layout of this wallet, I hope you like her, I love the colour.

My Prada bag got into the pic

Attachments

• chanelwallet1.JPG
    chanelwallet1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 99
I love the colour of this wallet & the SA was kind enough to give me a dustbag to keep her in because I was worried about marking her while in my bag but I might not use the dustbag, I was shoked that Chanel only supply dustbags with the handbags because LV supply them with everything but I suppose all my other designer makes dont so It must only be LV that do.

Attachments

• chanelwallet2.JPG
    chanelwallet2.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 138
And these little beauties I had wanted to get last weekend but the had sold out everywhere but I was so lucky they had came in the day before & I love them, they are so adorable.

Attachments

• chanelearings1.JPG
    chanelearings1.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 87
  • chanelearings2.JPG
    chanelearings2.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 91
A pic of the back & inside
There is 7 CC slots & 2 compartments under the CC slots & 2 compartments on the other side for notes or receipts & on the front you have you coin compartment, I have about 8 cc under the CC slots so this wallet stores a lot

Attachments

• chanelwallet3.JPG
    chanelwallet3.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 91
  • chanelwallet4.JPG
    chanelwallet4.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 119
Thanks for the additional pictures!!! Yayyy!!!! You found Chanel wallet which is not just bi-fold!!! I am glad that you found this!!! And on the top of that, it's Camellia Patent Wallet!!! I wish I could find this one! Of course in PINK! ;) I wonder they would have it in USA!

Thanks for the additional pictures!!! Yayyy!!!! You found Chanel wallet which is not just bi-fold!!! I am glad that you found this!!! And on the top of that, it's Camellia Patent Wallet!!! I wish I could find this one! Of course in PINK! ;) I wonder they would have it in USA!

Is it hard to find in the USA, it was the last one they had, Ive only just got into Chanel leather goods so I dont really know too much about them, I had looked at the LV Sarah wallet in Vernis Pomme and although Pomme may not allways be available the Sarah wallet will be & I like to be a bit different so thats why I went for the Chanel, I loved the lambs leather & Cavier but just loved the colour of this one & Ive allways loved patent.

I hope you find a pink one soon.:biggrin: