Two shoe styles same color.

OrchidLVE

O.G.
Oct 16, 2013
I just got this shoe in camel and was debating to get black as well. Obviously as you can tell from pic I got the open back ones and want to get the black in the same style. Or should I do closed back? Idk why I’m not a huge fan of the closed espadrilles.
Please help!

8CCF0738-47F9-45F6-B7D8-7C92DAFDACAE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kylienarak
Choose what you'd get the most wear out of.
Have you worn in the new camel ones yet? If not I'd suggest wearing that for a couple days to make sure that you get on with the style and it's comfy for you. Then get the black in the same style as it works for you.

Reactions: Frillylily and 880
I think your style is so cute and looks comfy! if you love the way it looks on, don’t hesitate to get all black too! If you are not a fan of the closed back, don’t even consider it, IMO.

I like the closed back full espadrille, but prefer it most in beige/black cap toe Or lighter colors bc I think they look more summery than all black full espadrille.

I think your style is so cute and looks comfy! if you love the way it looks on, don’t hesitate to get all black too! If you are not a fan of the closed back, don’t even consider it, IMO.

I like the closed back full espadrille, but prefer it most in beige/black cap toe Or lighter colors bc I think they look more summery than all black full espadrille.
Thank you

my plan is to wear them well into fall! That’s why I got the camel and am considering the black.

• Love
Reactions: 880
I think 80% of my shoes are black and beige lol And yes, I buy them in pair - exact same style in multiple colors lol :biggrin: If you don't like the regular espadrilles (closed back) then I'd stick with the style that you like and will wear more (open back). Good luck deciding! That camel color is TDF :loveeyes:

• Love
OrchidLVe,

i decided to follow in your footsteps :smile: just ordered your espadrilles in camel from Saks as Chanel boutique told me that the color is an exclusive to department stores. Thank you for the inspiration!

did you get the black? Would love to see a pic of that one as well, since before your thread, I thought I preferred the full backed espadrille !

Kylienarak, all of my shoes are beige, black and navy!

• Haha
Reactions: kylienarak
OrchidLVe,

i decided to follow in your footsteps :smile: just ordered your espadrilles in camel from Saks as Chanel boutique told me that the color is an exclusive to department stores. Thank you for the inspiration!

did you get the black? Would love to see a pic of that one as well, since before your thread, I thought I preferred the full backed espadrille !

Kylienarak, all of my shoes are beige, black and navy!

Navy sounds good too!

• Love
I just got this shoe in camel and was debating to get black as well. Obviously as you can tell from pic I got the open back ones and want to get the black in the same style. Or should I do closed back? Idk why I’m not a huge fan of the closed espadrilles.
Please help!

View attachment 4796107

I would try to variate a little and get the regular espadrilles in black instead of the espa/mules. You can wear the black ones till it gets a bit colder as opposed to being limited to both shoes for warm weather.