Two reveals!

Apr 20, 2009
My new Neo Noe and Pochette Metis! I love both bags, but am reconsidering the colors. I think I want the black in both instead of the red and pink. But not sure.... they are both lovely..... can anyone sway me one way or the other? :-s

Attachments

• Two bags.JPG
    Two bags.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Neo Noe Red.JPG
    Neo Noe Red.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 4,952
  • Pink Metis.JPG
    Pink Metis.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 1,074
Oh wow your neo noe looks like fushia colour in the photo, looks really good if it was that colour. I guess is more red in real life. Love your neo noe. Lucky you get to buy 2 beautiful bags, enjoy :smile:

If it were me I'd pick both black - but I'm pretty boring and like neutral tones more. Both colors look like they match on you. But it's really up to your personal style. If you think black matches more with your everyday style then change it up. Now playing devil's advocate - the red might be nice to keep as a pop of color with the Noe. I always love mono and red together. And you could switch out the pink PM for black as a neutral tone. Just my thoughts. Either way, both bags look great! Sorry if this was no help. :coolio:

Last edited:
Reactions: sayakayumi
Thanks everyone for your opinions and ideas!! I am leaning more towards the PM in black - the pink is pretty - but it's seasonal, will get dirty easier. Although I love the pink Neo Noe, the reason I didn't go with that one is I'm worried about the light pink straps getting stained/dirty like the vachetta.

Congrats on the new purchases! [emoji178] I think the pink Empreinte looks gorgeous on you and the red Noe is a nice pop of color! But if you like a harder wearing darker color, then black Empreinte is great too. Maybe consider switching up just one of the bags? Keep it a few days so you can really decide.

Congrats on your purchases must of been fun coming home with two bags. And you made two good choices. Totally different from each other. I would go for a black in the PM or Blue if you want color! The neo neo I would keep in color since it's all monogram. I haven't seen the colors the strings come in. But, maybe a burgundy a darker shade of the red since you liked the red.

Reactions: Aliluvlv