Two Recent Outlet Beauties (With Pics!)

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
I had to share my recent outlet goodies. It's nothing we haven't seen before, but I am so happy with both of them!

I buckled and bought the medium plum Carly a few weeks ago. I wish I could get a better picture of her gorgeous color (the truest is probably the edges on the pic of the inside). However, I love that the purple is so rich that it wears almost like a neutral: I don't think I have worn a single outfit this bag doesn't match. I extended the drop length with a clasp from Wal-Mart, as suggested on this board. She's the perfect length for me now!

jkvjvp.jpg

df7jh0.jpg

Okay, an now an even luckier one on the way...

This one is thanks to xokarmaxo :smooch:

I returned this same bag a few weeks ago, because I wanted to wait for PCE. I loved it, but my bag wasn't perfect...the leather was irregular in some places, the handle was bent, the color wasn't super rich. Those weren't the reasons I brought it back, but I wasn't in love either.

xokarmaxo posted that she found this bag at her outlet in Georgia, where I am taking care of my mom this month. I called and did a charge hold and went to pick it up. Hooray! They didn't have any other Sabrinas by the time I was there; I think she was a return.

And this is the most PERFECT small Cherry Sabrina I have seen in any store. The color is SO rich and vivid, and the leather and grain are smooshy, even, and flawless. I can't believe how lucky I got, since I know Sabrinas (and Cherry in particular) seem to have a ton of variation. I feel so lucky and in looooove. :yahoo:
sl1e8p.jpg

wurl2a.jpg

2mhearm.jpg

The amount of my ridiculous junk that she can carry:

walpva.jpg

Your Sabrina is gorgeous! I'm so happy that others are have luck getting a Sabrina at the outlets.

Thank you! Me too.

I don't think it seems like they are officially released as a group, but I know we see some stragglers trickling in. I got a perfect one and I got it with a tip from a TPFer, so I hope we can all help each other find our bags. :yes:

Yay!! I am SOOOO glad that you were able to get this!! That is the most perfect, beautiful cherry sabrina ever!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :heart: So glad that I was able to help!

The large teal one that they are holding for me, I released it to another tPF'er on here because I am still on the lookout for a large berry one.

Congrats on the gorgeous bag!!!~ :yahoo: