Two Recent Outlet Beauties (With Pics!)

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
YAY!!! congrats!!! did you get her for the prices listed on here?! maybe you can do a price adjustment!!!!!
The Carly came to $202, I believe.

Sabrina was $253. I had already returned my imperfect boutique one, so it was just luck to find a more gorgeous version of the same bag at an outlet!

DangerousJade

Broadway Baby
Aug 1, 2008
Yay!! I am SOOOO glad that you were able to get this!! That is the most perfect, beautiful cherry sabrina ever!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! :heart: So glad that I was able to help!

The large teal one that they are holding for me, I released it to another tPF'er on here because I am still on the lookout for a large berry one.

Congrats on the gorgeous bag!!!~ :yahoo:
The teal is REALLY a find. I haven't seen one of those in ages, I bet she must be ecstatic.

I have shopped the Dawsonville outlet when in Georgia, but I have never been down to Locust Grove until your post. That is a small store, but they must have been 50% boutique transfers. What a great little outlet.

kavery

Loving my copper Zoe
Jan 8, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
The Carly looks so perfect in plum! The Sabrina is beautiful too, but the color of the Carly makes me so jealous! Congrats and enjoy!

Blondebaby49

Coach Addict
O.G.
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
I'm soo jealous of all your tpf'ers that have found Sabrinas at the outlet. I went today and grilled the SA's and they swore all they had in the back were a few penelope accessories... So sad!

Brooke11

polisher
Apr 13, 2008
east coast
Congratulations! I love them both, but the plum Carly is sooo beautiful. Plus, your strap extender idea is great.. I need to try that!

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
You have good taste, DangerousJade. Love the colors of sabrina and carly.