Two quick REVEALS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first time doing a reveal on my own thread and I'm super excited to share what I picked up from NM yesterday!!! 💃
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397690828.065252.jpg

2. I can't wait to see!

3. Oh yay your first thread!!!

4. I'm here!

5. I went in yesterday to look at some SLGs and clutches. I absolutely couldn't refuse this color!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397691096.735964.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397691122.407807.jpg

6. Your first thread and I'm here:smile:)

7. Gorgeous! One of my personal favorite colors!!!:smile:)

8. And this color too...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397691168.326015.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397691180.082071.jpg

9. I'm in love with this pink and the versatility of this clutch design!!! I feel like it can take me from day to night.

10. The pink and it's design are timeless IMO. Congrats on two fab finds:smile:)

11. Love your new wallet and clutch! You chose well; congrats so much!!

12. Love those! They both look great. Congrats!

13. Love that clutch! And I'm searching for the perfect SLG myself!

14. Lovely wallet and clutch and such beautiful colors! Congrats and enjoy them!

15. Thanks!