Two Questions

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
I am interested in my first Hermes - a Massai bag on Ebay - great price - good condition - it says it is "Ebay Authenticity Verified" - can that be trusted?

Also - I know Hermes no longer makes the Massai - do you think they were a highly faked bag?

I am interested in my first Hermes - a Massai bag on Ebay - great price - good condition - it says it is "Ebay Authenticity Verified" - can that be trusted?

Also - I know Hermes no longer makes the Massai - do you think they were a highly faked bag?

Sorry can’t help you with the authentication and I wouldn’t trust any of the authentication verified wording on line until it’s verified by authorized party. What you can do is...

1) Post here https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ad-1st-post-before-submitting-request.821115/

2) Seek for outside professional authentication service.

Good luck.

Go to the eBay forum and take a look there as there is quite some discussion about Ebay authentication and the opinion is not very positive.