Two Questions for all you LV experts/fanatics out there! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1) What is the name/style of my sunglasses?
    I bought them last Monday, and asked the SA to write down the name/style, but I seem to have lost it >.<
    I've posted this already as part of another thread, but nobody's responded yet :sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hours after I bought my Mahina XL, I boarded a plane to leave for school up north. My new purchase was still wrapped up in it's box + bag. As I was going through airport security, the officer pulled me over and told me that they needed to unwrap my shopping bag :sad:. As he was opening up the box, he ripped it :wtf:. Now, the box won't close properly and being the anal/ocd person that I am- I can't stand it! The closest LV to me is in SF (about 30 minutes away), and it isn't the store I originally bought my bag. Do you think they'd give me another box to store my new bag in? Or, is it even possible to buy another box? I hate airport security :Push:.

2. AMAZING sunglasses! I love them... sorry cant help with the name...

and maybe eBay could help with a box...

airport security SUCKS

3. oo.. thanks anyway! :]
    yeah, airport security... grrrrr.

4. they sell boxes on Ebay all the time!

5. You could always get a brand new box just by asking for it. :smile:

6. airport security sucks, I remember a fellow member had their SO briefcase ruined by security.

Phone te store and ask if they will, its best to phone ahead! :smile: hope that helps x

7. Definitely phone your closest store and explain your situation and request. They should be able to check your purchase on the computer system and they might be able to give you a replacement box for free, then you wouldn't have to buy one on eBay.

8. yhea... ask fro new box..:tup:

congrats:tup:

9. your sunglasses are the new Suspense in "fox" colour. your receipt would also have the name of the sunglasses printed on it. you can also check out the LV website - www.louisvuitton.com - for future reference :okay:

10. Those are gorgeous sunnies BTW - congrats!