TWO Questions: City and First

prisma

Dec 16, 2006
1. CITY

I have the "Rouille City" already and its a really great color since it pops out when worn with dark clothes or pale colored clothes.
I really want the "Rouge VIF city" I saw but am very hesitant to buy....since it has effects similar to Rouille- both colors brightens up any outfit.

Is it advisable to buy Rogue VIF despite having rouile City already? I don't wanna waste money, you see.

2. FIRST

What color is the best for First? Something versatile.

Thanks so much in advance

I have a Rouge Vif First and a Rouille First and to my mind they are too similar and so I decided to sell my Rouge Vif.

For your first First (!) I would suggest a neutral colour like truffle or Black so it will take you day through evening and be very neutral :yes:

I have a Rouge Vif First and a Rouille First and to my mind they are too similar and so I decided to sell my Rouge Vif.

For your first First (!) I would suggest a neutral colour like truffle or Black so it will take you day through evening and be very neutral :yes:

I did it the other way round I had a RV city and a rouille city so I decided to sell the rouille. A first in camel, trufflle or café would be nice a nd versatile!:yes:

I am not a fan of the First style for every day use. However, I now have a Blue India first that I specifically use for going out at night. Since I mainly wear black shirt, jeans, BI goes very nicely. If you have not considered the color yet, check it out. It suprisingly goes with much more than I thought it would.