TWO Questions: City and First

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 1. CITY

I have the "Rouille City" already and its a really great color since it pops out when worn with dark clothes or pale colored clothes.
    I really want the "Rouge VIF city" I saw but am very hesitant to buy....since it has effects similar to Rouille- both colors brightens up any outfit.

Is it advisable to buy Rogue VIF despite having rouile City already? I don't wanna waste money, you see.

2. FIRST

What color is the best for First? Something versatile.

Thanks so much in advance

2. How about you get a rouge vif first?

3. If you want something in a first that would go with everything I would say an ink or black first.

4. I have a Rouge Vif First and a Rouille First and to my mind they are too similar and so I decided to sell my Rouge Vif.

For your first First (!) I would suggest a neutral colour like truffle or Black so it will take you day through evening and be very neutral :yes:

5. i agree about the similarity between rouge vuf and rouille...
    as for first, go for neutal color like camel or black..

6. Black or white First would be very versatile! :yes:

7. I have a Greige First that is great for day or evening IMO

I would not buy Rouille AND Rouge Vif MYSELF, but that is just me:P

8. Greige First! I also have a Marron First, but I'd say the Greige is more versatile.

9. i would say a dark blue for first, maybe a 05 teal or blue india...but that's just me and i wear a lot of jeans.

10. Get a black First or a rouge vif First. Rouge vif City will be too smiliar to your rouille.

11. thankds a lot for your inpiuts!:flowers:

12. i like the first best in white!! and if u aske me i wouldn't buy two reds :smile:

13. I did it the other way round I had a RV city and a rouille city so I decided to sell the rouille. A first in camel, trufflle or café would be nice a nd versatile!:yes:

14. I am not a fan of the First style for every day use. However, I now have a Blue India first that I specifically use for going out at night. Since I mainly wear black shirt, jeans, BI goes very nicely. If you have not considered the color yet, check it out. It suprisingly goes with much more than I thought it would.