Two Premium Outlets in Orlando - no Prime Outlets, anymore!!

lolitablue

Planning To Be Happy
O.G.
Mar 1, 2007
I live in Orlando and recently found out that the Prime Outlets do not exist anymore. They have been purchased, phased out and renamed Premium Outlets!! I thought it was useful to make you ladies aware since the Prime were a popular place for shopping and you want to avoid the confusion!

Now there are two Premium outlets in Orlando, Florida!! :P

Happy Shopping!!!

Stupid question probably, but what's the difference between the two?

None now!! I used to be able to tell which one was which b/c of the names. One houses the Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Off Fifth, Bose and Forever 21 outlet stores. The other houses Burberry, Christian Dior, Carolina Herrera and Tory Burch but essentiallythe smaller stores, like Banana, Michel Kors, Carter's, Ralph Lauren are located in both. If you do a research in their website, you could get a pretty good idea of what is in there.

FYI, they both have Coach stores!!! :yahoo:

I went to both when I was in Orlando earlier this month. Personally I prefer the "new" Premium Outlets as they have a broader variety of shops there. And if you want to go to both and are a tourist without renting a car I can recommend the I-Ride Trolley which starts at one outlet and ends at the other and my hotel was perfectly situated right in the middle :graucho: !

Honestly, I liked the original outlet on the Kississimee exit as it was about 10 years ago- the finds really felt like finds instead of Made For Outlet stuff. The new one (towards Universal) was built after the luxury craze, so the offerings are definitely Outlet quality.
Go to the Mall at Millennia on Conroy for the first run stuff- the Louis Vuitton store expanded into the old Dior store and is HUGE!