Two Prada boxes followed me home today

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I am cheating on jimmy choo (disappointing fall collection) and have fallen in love with the fall prada bags.

Two boxes were waiting for me at fedex when I got off work tonight.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
First box, the smaller one-- you can probably guess- a wallet.

Presenting my grafite modore nappa gaufre wallet.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Second one-- the big box

Nappa Gaufre in Blond modore (the color is really cool and changes in the light- I got a little pic crazy with this one).

linpaddy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Second one-- the big box

Nappa Gaufre in Blond modore (the color is really cool and changes in the light- I got a little pic crazy with this one).

Omigosh, I may have to break my ban for this! Gorgeous purchases!!!! :graucho:

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Omigosh, I may have to break my ban for this! Gorgeous purchases!!!! :graucho:
thanks! I will try to add pics taken outside in the light tomorrow to show the color better. It is really beautiful.

I also like the grafite modore color too. But I have to be good for now. :graucho:

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Jeezus I just fainted!!! I was beginning to think this was the Miu Miu thread lol!!!! LOVE the graphite!!...big fan big fan!!! Congrats--did you take modeling pics? How big is that blonde beauty?

shockey

Jun 22, 2007
Gorgeous! I love the wallet. I asked my SA to let me know when that wallet came in, in that color but I havnet heard yet. And the bag is beautiful! You are one lucky lady to have them follow you home!
Congratulations!

luvh

Dec 6, 2007
Gorgeous!!! My SA has just sent me pics of bags and that silver bag was one of them. I had totally just emailed her to ask her about that silver bag!!!

Totally yummy!!!!