Two Oval Clutches: Greige and Truffle -- not sure I like either

Well supposedly you could find it in a blue india or a rouge vif, but I've never heard of an oval in these colors... From the s/s 06 season rouille could be nice, too!!!

I love rouille!!

I'm guessing then that the bright colors went fast and that's left are the neutrals. Which are lovely :yes: but I just want something to go POP! :nuts:

... and yet I hate to send them back when I adore the style [foot stomping!] :lol:

LOL :wacko:

I love rouille!!

I'm guessing then that the bright colors went fast and that's left are the neutrals. Which are lovely :yes: but I just want something to go POP! :nuts:

... and yet I hate to send them back when I adore the style [foot stomping!] :lol:

LOL :wacko:

My vote goes to greige. Love that colour:love:
Although I think I would worry a bit about the leather darkening since you carry it in your hands all the time and the greige is a fairly light colour. Even though my oval is in ink which is a pretty dark colour I still worry a little so I would probably worry a lot about a light colour like greige.

Last I spoke with BalParis (about a month ago)they had the Oval left in rouille, cornflower and emerald green. You could give them a call to verify if they still have them in stock (both Nathalie and Fransisco are very sweet and helpful). But I don't know if it would too expensive with taxes since you don't live in Europe?

I actually really like Greige.
I have a Black Oval and thought about getting it in Greige after seeing Incoral's gorgy Greige Oval, opted against since I'd worry too much about getting it dirty.
But maybe if you spray Apple Guard often enough, you may be able to prevent it from getting it dirty??

I agree....Truffle is very blah in the small style.
Rouille or Emerald Green sounds really nice:heart: I think those would be the best option!

I prefer small Bal item in bright color...
Could you imagine the Oval in Magenta ??? Too bad it doesn't even exist ;)...
But Rouille or Emerald sound great...or maybe Rouge Vif ???

I am trying not to get too excited (since it's coming from overseas and who knows) but I have been looking for the perfect cornflower for ages and then fell in love with the oval :love: So this would be perfect :girlsigh:

But reference the "my cornflower twiggy is an ink city" for the reason I can't get too happy -- yet :supacool:

I am trying not to get too excited (since it's coming from overseas and who knows) but I have been looking for the perfect cornflower for ages and then fell in love with the oval :love: So this would be perfect :girlsigh:

But reference the "my cornflower twiggy is an ink city" for the reason I can't get too happy -- yet :supacool:

If you bought it from Bal Paris, maybe I can help you...and check the color before they ship it out to you ???

Hey gals, I returned these both to the SF NM today: the greige is on hold for someone but the truffle is still available.

The size was wonderful and if you like the neutral colors the truffle is TDF!!

Also, an Emerald First and a Bleu Glacier Money followed me home :sweatdrop: