Two out, one in..... Although about to be returned :)

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Ok so I have really 'experimented' with colours of late and come out of my comfort zone.

I love my BF tassel Lexi but deep down always wanted conker (all down to Elvis ;) ). I didn't think I would get a brand new one and avoid 'pre loved' as I always seem to manage to buy 'un-loved' could be I am just so picky

I really couldn't justify expanding my collection, so I moved two on (immediately regretted it of course!)

This little beauty arrived today from York and I immediately fell in love with her..... Any ideas?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405068967.341908.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405068987.212434.jpg

It's gonna be a quick one as loads of work to do today

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Hiya, Postmans lock, i wish! elvis bang on, conker yes.

I don't know what to do, last one in stock and I am so picky, I picked up On a small scratch on the bottom.

I'm going to think about it for a few days

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405071019.308786.jpg

Not much difference in colour between conker and BF

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405071036.663796.jpg

Large grain nappa

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405071054.894233.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405071077.742394.jpg

Think I can live with the scratch, but think the leather won't be very hardwearing.

Jul 9, 2009
Its lovely but i agree with you about the leather i think it would look distressed all over fairly quickly with constant use and if you don't like that look maybe its not for you? But it is a beauty little scratch or not

Feb 1, 2013
UK
Ohh conker Lexi lucky you!! You need to really love it though! Personally I love it when they're all distressed looking but it's personal preference. :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

scrapsy

Nov 5, 2012
I'm going to be controversial! I'm really sorry, fabulous bag, but I wouldn't be able to get past the scratch. The tassel bag is so much nicer. Just my opinion.

Mulberrygal

Jul 30, 2012
UK South East Coast
Ok so I have really 'experimented' with colours of late and come out of my comfort zone.

I love my BF tassel Lexi but deep down always wanted conker (all down to Elvis ;) ). I didn't think I would get a brand new one and avoid 'pre loved' as I always seem to manage to buy 'un-loved' could be I am just so picky

I really couldn't justify expanding my collection, so I moved two on (immediately regretted it of course!)

This little beauty arrived today from York and I immediately fell in love with her..... Any ideas?

View attachment 2683003

View attachment 2683004

It's gonna be a quick one as loads of work to do today
I'm going to be controversial! I'm really sorry, fabulous bag, but I wouldn't be able to get past the scratch. The tassel bag is so much nicer. Just my opinion.

I know just what you mean about buying "unloved" I have given up with EBay and pre-loved, have had so many disappointments................but I don't think a scratch would bother me on the bottom. I would soon forget it was there and expect it will blend in.

Having said that, I much prefer the BF tassel bag. I love the leather, adore the rivets and tassel, think it's just fabulous and far more special. The conker and the leather are lovely, I can understand wanting one but not instead off or as well as the stunning BF bag.

Jul 9, 2009
I really do t like the tassel bags they arent as bad the zig zag ones but neither are really my taste

Jo-Mitzi

Sep 10, 2007
UK
It love shrunken calf leather, but I think your BF tassel Lexi is much better. And the colours are very similar? Only oxblood is more brownish shade. I definitely prefer BF more.

Bagstar

Feb 21, 2012
Tough decision they are both really nice. I think that the scratch will probably blend in over time & not be that noticeable but the leather on the BF is lovely. Whichever one you choose will be lovely :thinking:

Jazmine2smith

Jazmine
Jul 24, 2013
Uk
Personally the scratch wouldn't bother me, but I much prefer the tassel bags.. As you probably would have guessed! Against the conker it just has much more personality to me!

tm3

Dec 11, 2013
I also wouldn't be bothered by the scratch - both bags are gorgeous!

Gracie12

Apr 25, 2014
Northamptonshire UK
+ 1

I know the bags get marked etc anyway but I wouldn't like a marked one to start with and she is such a similar colour to your other one!

Mayfly285

Sep 19, 2012
Derbyshire
Conker for me! I could live with the scratch if it's on the bottom as I love the leather. I couldn't cope with the push lock on the tassel bag (if there is one on there? I think I sent one back from the sale in January 2013) - I found it a huge hassle!