Two offers...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    This was totally unexpected..
    Today I was offered to choose between a Kelly 25 gold with GHW and a birkin 25 is in Cappucine with GHW..
    I know it is a personal choice but it would be very appreciated and fun to hear your opinions, and what you would have chosen..
    Thank you in advance!

doloresmia likes this.
  2. Hmm...were it me, I would probably take the Kelly, but that is because I don't love Capucine. I would otherwise take the cute Birkin 25.

3. Wow that’s a tough choice...
    Both are small for me personally, but assuming they were both a size up, I think I would go for the Birkin, but mainly because I don’t have anything like it in my collection & I love cappucine... but gold/gold is - gorgeous combo...

PassionChanel likes this.
  4. I’d take neither...between just these two I will take the K but I got something too similar with it already.

I think these are way different bags and it will really depend on your lifestyle and color preferences. Also I guess maybe if they are different leathers that will also be a factor.

I do think Gold with GHW is a classic.

5. I’m sorry I forgot to say that the Kelly is in Epsom and the birkin is in Togo leather..
    I don’t have anything red in my collection.
    I have dark colours ( noir and Bleu encre)and bright colours as pink( magnolia,roze lipstick)+ grey (etain)

6. Can you take both?? I would want both!!!

tlamdang08 likes this.
  7. I hate Epsom so Togo for me but I wouldn't choose either if these were my choices.

jmen, Tasha1, ODEDIHAIMS and 2 others like this.
  8. I would never dare to ask...

9. Normally I’m not a huge fan of Epsom (for larger things such as bags) but I think for small size like k25 it can work. I’m guessing this is Sellier then. I hope you have fun deciding!

10. Oh man, I would take both!! I love the versatility of the gold Kelly and looks like you have dark neutrals but not any lighter ones so the kelly could fill that void. The capucine is a bit similar to the magnolia, rose lipstick etc you have so maybe go with the gold?

11. I would pick whatever goes with your wardrobe and style. I prefer the ability to wear crossbody so I would go for the kelly.

12. I guess it comes down to whether you want to go for a bright or a neutral this time around.

13. Such a great problem to have! :biggrin: I would go for kelly but I’ve always been a kelly person. Good luck deciding, both are great!

14. I would take the Kelly if Togo, otherwise the Birkin but only if when you see it it make you GASP in excitement!

PassionChanel and CMilly like this.
  15. I'm not a fan of the B25 and assuming the K25 is a sellier, I would go for that one. Let us know what you decide!