Two (of three) new bbags! 05 Caramel!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    My first bbag, an 05 Chocolate city thread is here. I've decided to name her Lilly.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/my-first-of-three-bbags-05-chocolate-city-408920.html

My next beauty arrived in the mail today! I waited and waited by the door like a lost little puppy! And at 4:42, she arrived. I'm going to name her Tart. :yahoo:

My other 05 is supposed to be here Wednesday. Fedex has decided to have a sleep over with her in the destination sort facility since Friday.....:cursing:

Here she is! :wlae:

Picture 1 is her with my stuff in it, Picture 2 is hanging (don't mind the unmade bed) :shrugs:, and picture 3 is all empty and slouchy smooshy! The last one is my two new babies snuggling together:heart:

05caramel1.jpg 05caramel2.jpg 05caramel3.jpg choccaramelbabies.jpg
  2. WoWWW!!!:wtf: I love that Caramel twiggy, you made me want a twiggy now. You're a bad influence:crybaby:& I'm getting low on funds.

3. Love them both! Congrats!

4. Your Caramel Twiggy is sooo droolicious!!! CONGRATS on scoring the gorgeous beauty!

5. wow, you are on a roll! how awesome to start off with a couple of gorgeous '05s! congrats on your caramel and chocolate goodies...

6. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

7. WOW, GORGEOUS TWIGGYS!!!:heart: "LILLY" IS STUNNING!!!:tup::graucho::drool:
    I HAVE A LILLY TOO!!!:yes: ONLY SHE IS A CGH ARGENT CITY.:smile: GLAD TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE GIVING HER BAGS NAMES!!!!:P:rolleyes:

8. I can tell you're a Neutrals kinda gal thus far!

Best lighter brown shade, ever.

9. Both bags are beautiful, congrats!

10. I had no idea the 05 caramel was so nice! congrats!

11. Wow, gorgeous light brown. Congrats!

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love 05 bags, ur caramel twiggy & chocolate city are sooooooooo beautiful, love the leather in them..congrats!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

13. They're both awesome! The other one you're waiting for is a Dolma (I forget the style) right? Yeah I hated waiting for my bags to arrive in the mail. I would try my hardest to forget what I bought so I would be excited all over again when it came. Most of the time that doesn't work though...lol!

14. [​IMG]

Two gorgeous purchases!!
    And I can't wait to see the third.
    Love your choices: these bags are so beautiful. Enjoy!

15. Gorgeous! I love the caramel colour :heart: