Two new sunglassed *with pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been looking for the oversized 5124 in Dark Brown since I first saw them last summer but could only find them in Black or White. I finally found a pair at the Chanel boutique last week. On myself I find them to be understated and classic and I wanted something a little more trendy for week-end wear or a more casual and urban look so I picked up a pair of the 4176 in Brown too. I find the gradient lens and less square shape make them more casual and hip. Here they are

[​IMG]

2. Chanel 5124 in Dark Brown Retail $340 A38117X01081. Classic look IMO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Chanel 4176 Retail $290 A40746X01060 Brown with Gradient Lens, Trendy Looking IMO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They don't look that different in the pics right? Brown sunglasses? LOL! But on they look quite different and the gradient lens as opposed to totally opaque makes a big difference.

4. Lovely! I love the oversized look but my face is just too petite and I'm no Nicole Richie....

5. Gradient lens vs. opaque lens totally makes a big difference in the look of sunnies! I love both pairs that you picked up! I'm looking to get a new pair soon, but I can't decide on the style.

6. Congrats! I really think those are amazing

7. Gorgeous glasses, any modelling pics?

8. Awesome!