Two New Reveals and My Growing Celine Family

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
So I am officially hooked on Celine!! :P
After acquiring two Luggage bags in less than a week, I've been on a mission to learn all that I can about the brand. I've discovered so many beautiful bags and I'm so excited about what I'm seeing!

Last week I was at Neimans and learned that sadly, they don't carry Celine at our store :tdown: I asked the SA if she could find out whether anyone had this bag and she found the last one at another store and had it transferred in for me -- she said that it could take more than a week and that she'd call me when it came in. I called on Friday to check on its status and found out that it has just come in that day, so I left work early yesterday and headed over the Neimans. I fell in love with this cutie as soon as I laid eyes on it!!

Let me introduce you to my new Trio Shoulder Bag in Bright Blue!!:nuts:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Trio 001.JPG
    Trio 001.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 2,061
  • Trio 004.JPG
    Trio 004.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,546
  • Trio 005.JPG
    Trio 005.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,465
  • Trio 003.JPG
    Trio 003.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 1,537
I didn't stop there!!
After leaving Neimans, I headed over to Barneys who DOES carry Celine (and they have a fairly large selection, BTW!) I had seen this cute little wallet last week and almost bought it, but left the store w/o it. After deciding to get the Trio, I thought that wallet would have been PERFECT to use w/the Trio. However, the SA at Barneys had other plans for me :graucho:

I made the mistake of checking out all the wallets they had in the store -- after much back and forth, should I or shouldn't I? I finally decided that rather spend $300+ on a wallet that I could ONLY use with the Trio (that wouldn't hold very much anyhow!), why not spend a little more and get the next size wallet that will not only fit inside the Trio, but inside my other bags as well!! (of course, I still can't stop thinking about the smaller one and I have a feeling that sooner or later it's going to make it's way into my bags!!:P)

Once I made up my mind to get the wallet, I couldn't decide what color to get -- the SA must have thought I was nuts! I finally decided to go with the Red & Beige -- they were the colors I was most drawn to (the other choice was Orange & Navy -- so pretty!!).

So here's my new Celine wallet --

attachment.php

Attachments

• wallet03.JPG
    wallet03.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 1,790
  • wallet02.JPG
    wallet02.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,833
  • wallet01.JPG
    wallet01.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 17,962
and here's my growing Celine family!!
I actually have another bag on order, but it'll probably be a few weeks before I finally get it -- I couldn't wait that long, so I'll just add it's picture when I finally get it!!

I also hope to add at least one more bag soon -- then well see what happens when the F/W bags finally hit the shelves!!:P

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• family 004.JPG
    family 004.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 1,691
  • family 001.JPG
    family 001.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,680
  • family 003.JPG
    family 003.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 1,496
  • family 002.JPG
    family 002.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,490
I LOVE them both!!!

The Trio is such a gorgeous colour pop in the blue!
The wallet is soooo pretty. . . and it looks practical too - how very Celine :biggrin:

Congrats on the new additions to your Celine family iluvmybags!

thanks so much for the sweet comments!! :tender:

lulu -- the Trio measures approx 8.25 inches across and 6 inches high. When it's empty & the individual cases are empty, it's about 1.5 inch deep, but the cases expand a lot. I posted pics of what can fit inside the trio here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/trio-owners-whats-inside-your-bag-678355.html

Purplecrayon --Barneys in Chicago had a bunch of wallets, including the longer ones (I think they had this color combo too!:graucho:) I already have two other longer wallets and really wanted something smaller to use with the Trio and my smaller bags, so this one works well.