Two New Purchases..Finally!

Brutus1

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I went to see my SA today to pick up two small items I have been waiting for...Violette Zippy Coin Purse and Inclusion Bangle PM in Marron (the darker brown color)!
I love the zippy coin purse; this has become my "everyday wallet". The pomme and amarante ZCP's have been pushed back to 9/15.
I also saw the Praline inclusion bangles...these were also really pretty, they had the pearls inside. I may have to go back for one of these as well at a later date!

LVLux

Tinker's Realm
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Beautiful Pacific Wonderland!
So happy you got some new pretties! Did you get to see both colors in the inclusions- are they different enough in color to buy both - they look so similiar on the website.
Can't wait to see your pics!

Brutus1

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
So happy you got some new pretties! Did you get to see both colors in the inclusions- are they different enough in color to buy both - they look so similiar on the website.
Can't wait to see your pics!

LVLux..the colors are definitely different enough to get both and they looked great together!

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Purseville
I'd love to see your pics!!! Thanks for letting us know about the other Zippys getting pushed back. Good info to know. Congrats!