two new M by MJ purses for me!! *pics*

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
little wham and black flower bowler

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

pwecious - thanks! i got it from macy*s SF. retails $428. and i have no idea about the flowers, it's the first time I've seen it. i tried looking for it online but i couldnt find anything. HTH!

Gorgeous new bags Jen! You really are our resident Marc by MJ bag queen!!:yes:

I love the flower bowler. I may have to check out the red one. I bet it's gorgeous!! Congrast on your new additions!!

luvpurses - thanks so much, I'm honored! :nuts: oh man, you're going to LOVE the red one, it IS gorgeous. i would've gotten it but my dad recently told me that red brings me bad luck (Chinese superstition for the year of the bunny, boo!)

mello_yello_jen, need to ask u something. did u find the mj softy carryall during your shopping spree? if u did, may i know if it's bigger than your little shoulder bag wham or just about the same? I like the little shoulder bag wham on you. really cute. i'm still having 2nd thought about the mj softy carryall. i'm worry if it's too big for me. so tell me what u think ok. u seem to be really expert on MbyMJ bags :smile:. So, hope u can help. i don't want to spend USD300 if it isnt worth it. thank u!

Ally - hey! UGH, I'm SO SO mad!!! I missed the softy carryall AGAIN. I went to look for it on Black Friday and it was nowhere to be found :crybaby: But I can answer your question regarding the mini wham vs. the softy carryall.

The shoulder bag wham is about half the size of the softy carryall length wise but its about the same depth. I think the softy carryall is a GREAT bag and definitely not too big at all, I tried it on and I thought it was the perfect size for a shoulder bag. If I can get ahold of it, I'll PM you. Hope this helps, please feel free to ask more questions, I love to help!!

thanks a lot jen!!!! really appreciate your help!!!! btw, one more q's: is the carryall bag as big as your flower bowler bag, or smaller? because if they are in same size, it might be too big for me :sad:. i'm an asian girl, u know how small an asian girl can be compare to u ladies. that's why i wanna be really sure before i buy it. anyway jen, thank u so much again for your help. i hope u'll find the softy carryall soon :smile:. and make sure to post it as soon as u got it ok. btw, i have to make decision by next week coz my friend will be at my place around xmas. btw, i'm 'pm'ing you right now with my private link. please check it asap ok. thanks!!!!

^ ally, no problem!! i answered this in your PM but just in case other people want to know too... the softy carryall is just a little bit smaller than the flower bowler, it would be the size of the bowler up the the end of the "M".