Two New Goodies - I'm in Love!

1. First - the Mini Monogram Josephine in the TST Khaki that I got from Rebeccalou on eBay - it truly is in brand new condition - just gorgeous!:love:

josephine.jpg
  2. Next - what I've been waiting for since June when it was first supposed to come out. Then July 1, then August 1 and finally September 1! Went today to pick her up - I absolutely am crazy :yahoo: about this bag - the new Bosphore Messenger PM - the most perfect messenger ever!

bos1.jpg bos2.jpg
  3. Congrats - I love the josephine !

4. Ooooo... nice choices! I have the Josie too and it's TDF! Great messenger! Congrats on the purchases - nice way to start the weekend!

5. LOVE IT!!! Ever since I saw this bag on JoJo in the visual aids thread, I LOVE the way it looks on!!!:love: CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:And the messenger is TO DIE FOR!!!

6. Congrats Lori! Love them both!! :yahoo:

7. The Josephine is gorgeous! CONGRATS! :yahoo:

8. Congrats! They're both great!

9. thanks everyone - now comes the problem............. how do I wear both at once :roflmfao:

10. I love them both!!! congrats on the great deal on the mini mono josephine!

11. I really don't think you should mix mono canvas and mini mono... LOL

Congrats!! They are both great bags! :yahoo:

12. you think they would clash??? darn it! :rolleyes:

13. Great purchases:smile:

14. Love the new messenger bag. It is the perfect width.

15. :nuts: Congrats!!! Love the new Bosphore..saw it last week and it's the perfect size..Enjoy them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice